Anything Armonía that doesn't match the forums above...
#70 by admin
February 2nd, 2010, 12:51 pm

The winner will be drawn from among all registered members of the Armonía Support Forum - and you are one of them!

The lucky draw will happen on April 30th, 2010.

So, time enough for you to get more industry colleagues in here, and their hands on Armonía!

The winner will be announced right here, right after the draw. So, save the date! April 30th, 2010...

Notes:
  • The prize, a Powersoft K10 amplifier equipped with KDSP and KAESOP modules, will ship from Scandicci/Italy, freight prepaid - local import tax and VAT may be due and must be borne by the recipient. No legal claims can be made, the prize cannot be substituted with cash or else.
  • Please forget about multiple memberships/accounts, or uncles/grandmas/kids/neighbors registering - it's simple to identify "fake" memberships, and we might do a thorough clean-up just before the draw...!
    Oh, and no worries, "Powersoft Staff" is not eligible for winning... sorry folks... we are winners in so many other ways!

;)
#269 by admin
April 30th, 2010, 11:05 pm
Ladies and Gentlemen…

<drumroll in background - please scroll down>

…in our lucky draw challenge

we do have a winner…

<drumroll gets a bit louder - keep scrolling>

…and here he is… our forum member and

Please join us in giving a hand to the lucky winner…

<taa-daaaaaa! - frantic applause>

We hope - no, we know - he will be happy and enjoying the amplifier!*

And we look forward to hearing from him here! Come on, EYTAN, tell us, how do you feel as the winner?

* = The winner will also be contacted separately, and the K10 shall be sent to him as soon as possible!
#271 by eytan
May 1st, 2010, 11:23 am
Wow, thank you, this is unbelievable. I had a note on my calendar to check out the forum this morning. I fantasized on what I would do with the amplifier if I won, but I never really expected to win. I am extremely happy and I can’t wait to use it on my subs.
#272 by ddff_lv
May 4th, 2010, 2:03 pm
Congrats, Eytan!

these things doesn't happen that often, do they? :)

ddff_lv
#336 by admin
July 31st, 2010, 1:17 pm
Alright, it's been a while (and half of it is my fault), but here they finally are:

'eytan' a.k.a. The Winner and his Powersoft K10 DSP+AESOP:

Tadaaaaaaaaa!
#359 by eytan
October 6th, 2010, 6:36 pm
Hi ddff,

Do you have the ProRack or Spectra? What kind of problems are you having? Mine had intermittent channels. John Petrucelli from APB is sending me some replacement ribbon cables. You should contact him.