Anything 'nice to have' in Armonía...
#1777 by elecor
January 13th, 2015, 12:28 pm
Now I can use simple group for M and K series, no advanced groups for M series.
I understand that DSP of M series is not so powerful to group input EQ's of those amps together.
But I think it will be nice to have Delay settings in Simple group. Maybe phase...
Regards.
#2227 by simonpentz
November 4th, 2016, 5:22 am
Please implement assigning M series Amps to advanced groups or add function that allows you to assign an overall EQ to the entire system containing different series of amps. It is very frustrating having to open each amp to adjust the overall eq Especially around crossover frequencies!!
I understand that different DSPs are used in the different amplifier series but the software should be able to calculate this and adjust the amp DSP as necessary
#2229 by luigichelli
November 4th, 2016, 10:41 am
Hi Simon,
thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately to have addictive eq control you need extra filters (in addition to the ones already used by the preset) and while this is possible for K, X, Ottocanali series....for M Series is not an option. I'm sorry.
#2855 by Mark Oakley
March 13th, 2018, 9:04 pm
I'm in total agreement with simonpentz: you shouldn't need extra EQ filters or layers to link two channels together. A common application for a 4 Ch. DSP is controlling a pair of biamped speakers, with Ch. 1-2 driving the lows and 3-4 driving the hi's. All we need is for Armonia to send the identical commands entered into Ch. 1 to Ch. 2. Most stand-alone DSP units (DBX, Xilica, XTA and Lake) can do this. It seems strange that such an advanced product (that can do Interactive Tuning) can't do this basic function.

-Mark