Anything about the software inside the hardware incl FW package for download...
#1484 by Yash Panchal
June 12th, 2013, 9:13 am
Hi, I have these powersoft K3 amplifiers getting partially upgraded. Only the KAESOP 5.3.8 is only upgraded to the latest version whereas the KCTRL 5.2.2, KFRNT 5.2.2, KDSP 5.2.2.3034 remains the same. Is there any other procedure apart from the firmware upgrader sofrware that needs to be done.

Regards
Yash Panchal
#1486 by amacula
June 12th, 2013, 11:43 am
It seems that you have tried to update the firmware from the firmware update software. The proper procedure is to create a firmware card. With this you can update the amplifier.
To create the firmware card must always use the firmware update software. You'll find more information in the document .pdf inside the. Zip file that contains the firmware.
#1487 by Yash Panchal
June 12th, 2013, 12:14 pm
We have 8 units of the K3 of which 3 amps got done by the software upgrade method well some time back i got the firmware card formatted to the new upgrade and successfully 3 amps are updated and still 2 more in the process.
Thank you for the advice.

Regards
Yash Panchal.
#1493 by alex.barrand
June 21st, 2013, 9:31 am
I have a 21 x K3's to update but do not have a card, Are you not able to update firmware using firmware update software while all connected on a network?
If I need a card can you let me know what specification it should be or should I purchase from Powersoft?

Alex
#1494 by marco
June 21st, 2013, 9:59 am
Hello Alex,
to update the firmware of K Series amplifiers you will need to receive a firmware card from us. My colleague is already taking care of this, he will contact you via email.

Once you received the card/s, please follow the procedure explained here: http://www.powersoft-audio.com/en/support/quick-downloads/documentation/doc_download/314-k-series-firmware-update-procedure.html

Hope this helps,

Marco