Anything about the software inside the hardware incl FW package for download...
#1818 by admin
March 27th, 2015, 11:07 am
In the effort of improving the updating process of firmware in your existing Powersoft K Series and Duecanali amplifiers for them to be fully compatible with Armonía, we are providing here a Firmware Updater packages for download, separately for K Series and Duecanali.

NOTE:
This particular update enhances the robustness and reliability of the EEPROM memory.

By downloading the file package you acknowledge having read and understood the following:

The ZIP package contains
  • a PDF guide/manual for the udpate procedure - please read and follow it carefully!
  • a ZIP package of the Firmware Updater software (v1.1.37) - running on an MS Windows PC
  • the latest amplifier firmware file (v5.3.11) - with suffix .pff
  • a sharc_firmware update file (v5.3.11) - with suffix .ldr (can be used to speedup the update process, read the appendix of the TechNote for instructions)
  • a KAESOP firmware file (v5.3.11) - with suffix .bin - for amplifiers equipped with a KAESOP Ethernet interface

Required hardware
- K Series or Duecanali amplifiers with either KAESOP or serial RS485 interface (only Powersoft, not other brand versions)
- SmartCard(s) compatible with K Series/Duecanali
- PC with MS Windows and either Ethernet port (for amps with KAESOP), or RS485 port/adaptor (for amps with serial port)
- wiring according to required Ethernet or serial communication
- stable and uninterrupted mains (AC) power

Notes
- Again, please read and strictly follow the procedure!
- Do not interrupt the update process!
- Do not interrupt the mains (AC) power!
- Do not load K Series firmware into Duecanali, or vice versa!
- Later the SmartCard(s) used will not work as Preset Card(s) anymore.
- You are performing the firmware update at your own risk! Faults and defects due to incorrect updates are not covered by warranty. If you prefer, please contact the nearest Powersoft service center, or Powersoft directly, for an experienced technician to perform the update.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#1860 by djmrk
June 18th, 2015, 8:46 pm
Hello Ist me again!
The Software Firmware-Updater 1.1.37 doesnt start on 3 win7 pc´s!
Conectet with eternet! Direkt conection or with router ! both dont run!
Firmware update with Updatecard is done!
ned some help to update the KAESOP
Thx Kai
#1861 by luigichelli
June 22nd, 2015, 1:25 pm
djmrk wrote:Hello Ist me again!
The Software Firmware-Updater 1.1.37 doesnt start on 3 win7 pc´s!
Conectet with eternet! Direkt conection or with router ! both dont run!
Firmware update with Updatecard is done!
ned some help to update the KAESOP
Thx Kai

Hello Kai,
does it give you any error messages?
thanks!
#1862 by djmrk
June 22nd, 2015, 10:10 pm
No the Programm firmewareupdater goes to install with no problems but when i start the programm the pc breaks up the startup after 3 sec.
I have 3 Pc with diferent configurations (win7 64bit, win 8.1 64 bit and win 7 64 bit.!
The Programm dont run !
THX for your help!
#1950 by PabloUrquiza
October 19th, 2015, 3:07 am
Hola a todos, acabe de actualizar mi Powersoft K2 DSP a la versión de firmware mas actual que hay 5.3.11, se actualizo sin ningún tipo de problema. saludos

Hello everyone, finished upgrade my DSP Powersoft K2 the most current firmware version 5.3.11 there , I was updated without any problems . Cheers