Everything non-Armonía...
#1725 by djeproduction
October 22nd, 2014, 9:42 am
Hello

I buy 1,5 years ago, 2 DSP4 at powersoft. The product have some problems. (Led protect turn on and Armonia give the problem). I don't make mistake, It's very easy to use. Just putting the card with 2 screws.

I communicate with powersoft support. I make all advise etc. No solution.

I send Twice time the product at powersoft, and they send me the product with the same problem.
It's difficult to communicate with Powersoft, they answer when they want. If we aren't a multinational who buy minimum 100 units. They don't care about you.

I understand that powersoft prefer give time with big business and they haven't got any time for my problem. I propose them an exchange with others products or refunding, I propose some solutions who don't take time at the powersoft corporation. It's not normal a customer lost 1000 euros and haven't any news of powersoft.

I'm a professional with enterprise and i wait good warranty and services. I give that at my customers.

This message is preventive,
---------------------------
Who use DSP4 ? Have you got some problem with ?

My problem is : When i connect the card with DIgi1000, i turn on and Led protect turn on too. No solution (firmware update, last armonia etc.)

Best regards

Thanks

jeremie
djeproduction
#1726 by mojopin
October 28th, 2014, 5:40 pm
Dear Jeremie
We are very sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience while integrating our products in your system. As you know, we have checked the status of the devices you returned to our after sales service, and found no defect – still, we decided to keep them for further investigation (which, again, didn’t show any malfunction), we replaced them with brand new boards and those were returned by you, reporting the same problems. Clearly, there is something wrong in the integration process that is hard to identify, mostly because of communications problems that are certainly not helped by this message below: this forum is dedicated to the software Armonìa, and despite we understand the need and urgency to communicate with us, writing here your complains is not really providing any further element that might help us to support you.

We kindly invite you to address your specific questions to the address support@powersoft.it : we would try again to understand what’s wrong with the use of DSP-4 in your application.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.
#2857 by robschneider
March 14th, 2018, 9:20 am
Jeremie i nullify such claims. I have purchased a lot of hardware from powersoft and rarely every encounter any trouble with my products. Even when i do have any problem, their customer services are very much helpful and satisfactory when the problem is resolved. I don't even remember the units of products our manager have taken for online essay help service from power soft. As mojopin has mentioned that there might be a problem in the integration process and that is not something services handlers can do just like that and even they have replaced your board with brand new ones as well.