Setting up and managing complex sound systems easily through a highly intuitive user interface has become more than a popular demand – it is a reality.
Armonía Pro Audio Suite has raised the bar by offering a number of unique features making your system safer and better sounding, especially in combination with Powersoft DSP technology.
With Armonía, system designers and operators have new and unique tools to significantly improve sonic performance and system reliability.
OEM manufacturer can display a system based on Powersoft amp modules as his own, providing a powerful environment and yet supporting its own brand identity.
For further information on the new features and download the Suite please visit the dedicated website: armonia.powersoft.it
- Bug fixes -
* X4 Eth and X8 Eth properly display an alert icon in limiters settings
* Ottocanali DSP+D: pilot tone load threshold can go up to 500 Ohm (requires calibration)
* Minor fixes on firmware updater
* Interactive tuning
- fix crash on a smooth magnitude
- math operations fixes
- Firmware bundled with the release -
* Ottocanali DSP+D\X Series\Quattrocanali and Duecanali DSP+D: 220.127.116.11 (New)
- Improvements -
Speed up in eq responsiveness
This version will be fully compatible with the upcoming Armonía 3.0
The gain through the amplifier in bridge mode (introduced in Armonia 2.11) has been adjusted so that it is the same as for a normal channel (32 dB). This change was made so that it is easier to recall presets and get the expected settings. If you were using Armonia 2.11 bridge mode you will need to add +6dB of compensation to retain the previous gain staging.
* Quattrocanali: 18.104.22.168 (New)
- Improvements -
Add output clip limiter indication
For the details of the speaker preset library available in this release click here.
-For the firmware updating please visit this page.