Anything software installation or PC setup...
#2093 by jagrifen
May 20th, 2016, 9:32 pm
I recently installed Armonia 2.7.1 to my machine running Win10 64-bit. When I save a workspace, I can never get Armonia to open it back up. When I try to open a saved workspace, Armonia launches and just hangs indefinitely until I force close the program. I've tried saving workspaces as both *.paw and *.pawx. I've tried opening workspaces from Explorer and I've also tried opening workspaces directly from Armonia. I've tried uninstalling Armonia and reinstalling. I've tried using version 2.52.18831 as well with the same results. Is there an issue with Armonia and Windows 10? Is there something else that I am missing? Seems like I should be able to create a simple project, save it and then open it again later.
#2094 by AzzimontiMichele
May 23rd, 2016, 10:22 am
Good Morning jagrifen,

please when you download Armonia Pro Audio suite check if a block has been applied by Windows os.
Thus go to your download folder, right-click on the .zip file -> Proprieties.
Here in the bottom part of the tab you may see in the Security option that a Block has been applied. Remove the block and re-install Armonia.

Let me know.

#2095 by jagrifen
May 23rd, 2016, 7:27 pm
I uninstalled Armonia Pro Audio Suite, deleted the Powersoft folder in C:\Program Files, deleted the Powersoft folder in C:\Users\Public\Public Documuments and then restarted computer. I downloaded the Armonia Pro Audio Suite .zip file (V2.7.1.18968). I right-clicked the .zip file and unblocked the file by checking the appropriate security box. I then reinstalled Armonia using the newly downloaded setup file but I still can not open saved files. I also made sure Armonia.exe is running with administrator privileges but that did not fix the problem.
Any other suggestions?
#2096 by luigichelli
May 24th, 2016, 2:46 pm
Dear jagrifen,
we are investigating the issue.
In the meanwhile to re-open a saved paw or pawx, pls first launch armonia software and then choose open from the top-left menu.
Let us know,
#2097 by jagrifen
May 24th, 2016, 2:49 pm
I have tried opening saved files from within Armonia (by starting Armonia first and then using the top left menu) but I am still not able to open the files. The software seems like it tries to open the saved file and then hangs. I end up having to force close the program.