GSM communication protocol
The GSM communication protocol add further functionalities to DEVA, such as sms alert and SOS live calls.
By default, the GSM support is disabled. The activation of the GSM communication protocol entails that a SIM card has been installed in the DEVA.
The installation procedure of the SIM card is described in SIM assembly.
Access the Device settings window of the DSM to enable the GSM communication protocol support as described below.
- In the DSM click on the Device Settings button in main menu.
- Locate the device where the SIM card has been installed. Since the SIM is present but not active by default, SIM not connected is reported in the GSM | GPRS cell.
- Select the DEVA: the device settings will be shown in the bottom part of the window.
- In the General tab, click on the Edit button to enable the modification of the settings parameters.
- Click on the Enable check-box located in the GSM section.
- You can optionally select the maximum volume for the audio streaming via GSM and the SIM number.