Being a multimedia unit, DEVA can perform several actions.
Actions can be scheduled on a time basis per single DEVA and Zone.
Schedule an Action for one DEVA
DEVA that don't belong to a Zone can be programmed independently, i.e. all configured scheduling and events perform actions only on the selected DEVA.
Conversely, on DEVA assigned to a ZONE both scheduling and events can't be programmed on a unit basis, but only for the entire Zone, i.e. for all the DEVA belonging to that Zone.
- Select the Schedules Tab in the DEVA control panel and click on Add.
- If the DEVA belongs to a Zone an error message is shown and the Add button is not active.
In this case, set a schedule for the Zone, or move the DEVA out of the Zone.
Schedule an Action for a Zone
- Click on the Zone button in the DSM Main menu to access the view of the Zone.
- Select the Zone to edit and click on the EDIT button.
- Click on the Schedule button.
- Click on the Add button