Anything Armonía that doesn't match the forums above...
#316 by ddff_lv
July 9th, 2010, 4:02 pm
Found some strange behavior - when exporting all presets from amp to PLS file and then trying to import that to other amplifier all prest names are replaced with <empty preset>. It has all parameters and on the top of window at description it shows preset name, but not in the list.
#319 by BladeWise
July 12th, 2010, 9:52 am
Just to be sure, you are exporting the *.plst directly from the workspace, selecting multiple amplifiers?
If so, I just found an issue causing incorrect export of *.plst files through the workspace; such issue has been fxed in our repository, and we'll make it available as soon as possible in the new beta.

Note that the name assigned to a preset when exporting through the workspace, is taken from the name of the amplifier, since the way this feature should be used is the following:
- Prepare offline your preset, assigning a name to each virtual amplifier
- Select all the virtual amplifiers and export them as a single *.plst file
- Load the *.plst file in the Preset Manager tab and upload it to real amplifiers

Please, let me know if the issue I described is the one you are experiencing; otherwise, could you please post an exact procedure to reproduce the issue?