Anything Armonía that doesn't match the forums above...
#209 by iaicam
April 1st, 2010, 1:03 pm
Hi There,

This post may belong in 'other armonia topics' but i think it fits here also

how long will it be before we should expect a plug ins download section on this forum?

I understand that it is possible to write plug ins for armonia that allow you to control other devices outside of powersoft. this is a very powerful option and i haven't taken advantage of it yet.

would it be possible to open a topic where some example plug in's are available and users can post their own plug in's. this would allow for an open source sharing of plug in's that access control systems and measuring systems (biamp....smaart.....)

with a large collection growing on this forum it would be a very valuable resource.
#210 by ThomasM
April 1st, 2010, 1:41 pm
iaicam wrote:Hi There,

This post may belong in 'other armonia topics' but i think it fits here also

Sure - so, then we'll simply move it over there as well. Done.

iaicam wrote:how long will it be before we should expect a plug ins download section on this forum?

I understand that it is possible to write plug ins for armonia that allow you to control other devices outside of powersoft. this is a very powerful option and i haven't taken advantage of it yet.

would it be possible to open a topic where some example plug in's are available and users can post their own plug in's. this would allow for an open source sharing of plug in's that access control systems and measuring systems (biamp....smaart.....)

with a large collection growing on this forum it would be a very valuable resource.

Duh. Had just responded to your other post "reminding" that not only UI feature wishes are welcome but plug-in related is, too. Before reading this, of course...

To answer your question:
A few things are in R&D already, but too early to be published. As new things become available, e.g. as download, we'll shoot out an emailing here to the registered members. So, you'll be the first to know, and you won't be able to miss it - assuming that *@powersoft.it is white-listed in your spam filter... ;)
#211 by admin
April 1st, 2010, 2:15 pm
iaicam wrote:would it be possible to open a topic where some example plug in's are available and users can post their own plug in's. this would allow for an open source sharing of plug in's that access control systems and measuring systems (biamp....smaart.....)

Done as well: viewforum.php?f=36

At least the first part of your wish (thanks for that!). Because as mentioned here above, separate plug-ins are only beginning to evolve...