Anything software installation or PC setup...
#2060 by stason99
April 10th, 2016, 4:58 am
I just installed Armonia first time. Clicked on Preset Locking once and I definitely don't remember entering any passwords. But any time I click on Limiter Settings - it shows everything locked, and clicking on Preset Locking brings a windows that says "Amplifier preset is locked. Insert password to enable edit mode". How do I reset the password? I don't remember entering one!

Please, help.
#2061 by luigichelli
April 10th, 2016, 11:09 am
Hi,
If you loaded a preset it's totally fine that you see everything locked, presets are not meant to be modified. You still have the input eq to operate freely.

If you want to reset the amplifier please drag in the workspace the equivalent virtual model from the model list, than right click>device>copy and right click>device >paste on the real one.

Cheers!!
#2063 by stason99
April 10th, 2016, 6:30 pm
>>>>If you want to reset the amplifier please drag in the workspace the equivalent virtual model from the model list, than right click>device>copy and right click>device >paste on the real one.

That didn't help. When I click on Limiter Settings - everything is locked there. In the Preset Locking there are 4 fields for password entry: Genereal Preset, DSP Common Preset, Channel 1 and 2. I can only unlock General Preset with a password that I created in the password "1".

I didn't load any presets. How do I access Limiter Setting? Is there a way to reset the whole thing???
#2154 by WasiEntertaiment
August 15th, 2016, 1:17 am
I was working with Armonia and clicked on "Admin" in one of the screens... I did not put in a User Name or Password and now every time I try to open Armonia a box pops up that says "Access Manager" and want's a User Name and Password. How can I reset this. :( :( :(
#2155 by stason99
August 15th, 2016, 2:13 am
Try the Method recommended to me above in this thread:

"If you loaded a preset it's totally fine that you see everything locked, presets are not meant to be modified. You still have the input eq to operate freely.

If you want to reset the amplifier please drag in the workspace the equivalent virtual model from the model list, than right click>device>copy and right click>device >paste on the real one."